My first guest on The Corepreneur Podcast is none other than Ali Brown, one of the world’s most recognized business coaches for women entrepreneurs and thought leaders.
Ali is also a renowned leadership speaker and founder of The Trust.
On today’s episode we talk about how Ali dealt with people stealing her intellectual property, her incredible journey to entrepreneurship, and why so many women tend to hold back their ideas at work.
In this episode you will learn how to deal with copycats in business, how to claim your worth at work, and how to balance your spirituality and your work.
I hope you enjoy this interview as much as I did.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
“It’s always full intention, full on, but with a bit of that surrender which keeps you sane.” – Ali Brown
- How to protect your intellectual property
- What to do when someone steals your intellectual property
- Ali Brown’s journey to entrepreneurship
- What is the purpose of The Trust
- Why women tend to hold back their ideas
- How to deal with copycats in business
- The value of learning basic trademark usage laws
- How to claim your worth at work
- How to bring up spirituality in the workplace
“I literally bought an e-book on how to sell e-books.” – Ali Brown
- Learn more about The Trust
- Connect with Ali Brown:
“The road to entrepreneurship looks more like the stock market, it’s full of ups and downs. And it’s in those downs that we make the critical decisions.” – Anne Arvizu